Is it possible to retrieve text messages on iPhone that I deleted long ago? Actually, the answer is "It depends". When files are deleted on your iPhone, the system only removes its entry in the file system. The memory on the iPhone that saves the deleted file is marked as free space and can be overwritten by new data. So, before your deleted text messages are overwritten, you still have the chance to get them back with a professional data recovery tool.
iFonebox provides 3 iPhone data recovery modes to ensure the highest iPhone data recovery rate. It not only recovers data from iPhone/iPad directly, but is also able to extract data from iCloud and iTunes backup files selectively. It enables you to recover data like notes, WeChat messages, contacts, messages, images, and many more. To help you learn more about the excellent program, here we list some of its key features:
- It’s easy to operate and totally safe
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s fully support all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod running different iOS versions, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It comes with a preview function that allows you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- Selectively restore without losing anything on your device
- You can choose data to transfer without backing up the whole device
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore missing texts from iPhone directly.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.