Good morning! I have deleted a couple of messages that I need. How can I recover those messages? Is there any way to recover deleted messages if they were not backed up in iCloud? Thanks in advance!
Is it possible to recover lost iPhone messages without backup? If you turn to Apple for help, you would be told that you could restore a backup from before they were deleted if you have one. Without a backup, messages are gone. Data loss is such a common issue and most of the iOS users suffer from this. Actually, you can reach for help with a fantastic 3rd party tool like iFonebox. It is a professional iOS data recovery tool that is specifically designed to recover lost data. Its advantages over iTunes or iCloud are mentioned below:
- Three independent recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup.
- Advanced technology with highest data recovery rate in the market.
- The preview and selective restore feature can help you recover messages that matter to you.
- Supports almost all iOS devices running different iOS version, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max.
- You can choose target data to back up instead of back the entire device up.
- It’s 100% safe and the progress can be finished in a while.
- Quite easy to use all thanks to its user-friendly interface.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore disappeared texts from iPhone itself.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.