I left my iPhone updating to iOS 11.3.1 automatically overnight and when I came back to it this morning, the Safari that had been up was frozen... I had to force close it... After that I restarted my iPhone and attempted to open Safari, but it crashed as soon as it opened. Any advice about what else I can try?
After updating to iOS 11, some users find iPhone Safari crashing after iOS 11 update. Have you ever get into the similar predicament, like Safari closes automatically or it doesn't respond, won't load pages or hang loading pages, even quits unexpectedly once you tap to open it. Stop panic, you can definitely get out of this dilemma.
To minimize the possibility that Safari breakdown after iOS 11 update, you need to read carefully this article: Tips for avoiding data loss after an update to iOS 11.2.5. Then, you can try the following tips to work out the safari issue.
- Force Quit Safari
- Restart iPhone
- Clear the history and cookies from Safari
- Reinstall iOS 11 with iTunes
- Extremely Important: Backup Safari History/Bookmarks Beforehand
- Transfer all your significant data and numbers via three reliable working modes
- Selectively extraction mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Also superior in handling data loss in various scenarios like deletion or physical damage
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure protect your privacy definitely.
Also Read: Retrieve lost contacts if no backup from iPhone that running iOS 11
Besides, iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, including the latest iOS 11. The interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements.
Step one: Launch iFonebox. Click the icon to run the program, keep your device and computer connected with included USB cable. If this is your first time to use this software, you’ll be asked to Trust the computer, please click Trust on the device screen first, then it will continue to the next stage after you click the bold Next.
Step Two: Scan data. Choose the data you want to recover, Safari, click the icon and it will scan automatically, it might take your some time, and the duration totally depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Recover data. You’ll see all of your safari bookmarks on your iPhone, then you can chick the checkbox next to the bookmarks you want and retrieve them to your computer directly.