iOS 12.4 introduces iPhone migration to directly transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone, includes enhancements to Apple News+ and improves the security of your iPhone or iPad. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements. However, there’re a number of people lose their iPhone data after the iOS 12.4 update. Well, you are not the first person to lose the data so just relax. You can easily recover all your lost data by using a third-party tool but choosing the best one can be a difficult task.
iFonebox is a wonderful iOS 12 recovery software that easily recovers all your lost data. It has the capacity to recover data directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud backup. As a powerful and reliable iOS data recovery software, it enables you to recover all kinds of deleted/lost data on iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, reminders, calendar events, QQ messages, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
Below we list the possible reasons and explains why iFonebox can do that:
- High recovery rate
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It has a preview function which allows you to view all the recoverable info before you purchase
- It’s suitable for a large variety of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- You can choose specific data to transfer instead of backing the entire device up
- iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, you need to download the program from our official website or here, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to retrieve vanished content after you update your iPhone to the latest iOS 12.4.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take WhatsApp for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of content will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.