In my old cell phone I have more than one number for each person: cell phone, land line, office etc. When I have transferred my telephone contacts from my old cell phone to my iPhone, only one number for each name appears. How can I have all the numbers transferred to my computer?
It seems that it is a time-consuming task to transfer contents from iPhone to PC because we can only transfer one data type at a time. Besides, it is not that intuitive when we want to transfer photos between iPad and PC. For example, photos on our iPad come from different resources: Some captured by camera, some downloaded from Safari and some generated when we chat on WhatsApp. All of them, which were stored in different folders, are complex for us to find them all and transfer them in batches. For these or other reasons, we are eager for a data transfer program to transfer files from iPad to PC. iFonebox will be a good choice from my point of view.
iFonebox, which we allows us to transfer data for iOS devices, it works for almost all kinds of iPhone/iPad/iPod. We don't need to worry about the transfer issues any longer because we can transfer them with simple steps. To help you learn more about the program, here we list some of its highly useful features:
- It’s quite easy to operate and totally safe
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to recognize up to 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, safari bookmarks, call records, reminders, photos, videos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, voice memos and many more
- The trial version enables you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- Selectively transfer data instead of backing your whole device up
- It can also help you extract specific data from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any current data on your device
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.