I'm trying to move contacts for my PC to my iPhone through iTunes and it not letting me. How to transfer contacts from iPhone 8 plus to windows computer? Help please! Any help will be appreciated!
Many people want to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer just for backing up those important contacts on their iPhone and some want to print iPhone contacts out. It is easy to use iTunes to sync iPhone contacts with Gmail, Outlook, you can also keep your iPhone address book in iCloud. However, a lot of people still asked how they can export iPhone contacts to computer without using iTunes or iCloud. I will recommend iFonebox for them to directly transfer iPhone contacts to computer.
Let’s take a brief look at the program:
- It supports to preview the deleted data before performing recovery
- You can use the program to recover your lost or deleted data even iOS 12 is running on your iPhone
- It can be used to transfer up to 17 files such as contacts, notes, text messages, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It has three powerful recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to operate all thanks to its clear interface
- Selectively retrieve without losing any current data
- It gives you the freedom to export iPhone contacts to CSV or HTML so that you review them in readable format
Free download the trial version below and have a try right now. It’s fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to move contacts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Transfer data Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.