Backing iPhone data up especially contacts regularly is really a good habit. Generally speaking, your iPhone contacts can be transferred to computer by 3 ways. The first, backing them up via iTunes. You can just connect your iPhone to computer and choose iPhone icon from the last-side list, then click on the “Back Up Now” icon. It can take a long time so that you just need to wait iTunes to create a complete backup of your iPhone patiently. The second choice is to sync with iCloud.
However, what if you are out of internet connection, how could you back up iPhone contacts offline? I believe iFonebox, a professional iOS data recovery tool can fully meet all these demands. The software is capable of scanning the device, helps in extracting content, including phone numbers, messages, iMessages, notes, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. Want to know more about the program? Read the section below:
- It’s quite easy to use and the progress can be finished in a while
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can help you handle with up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call records, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It works well with a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- The preview function enables you to view all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You can choose target data to back up instead of backing your entire device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to selectively transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.