In my old cell phone I have more than one number for each person: cell phone, land line, office etc. How can I have all the numbers transferred to keep them safe? Any help would be appreciated!
We use iPhone every day and gradually building up an impressive list of contacts. It's crucial to keep them backed up as often as we can so we won't have to worry if our Apple handset ever breaks. Save contact information from iOS device shouldn't be a daunting task. While iTunes and iCloud don't have the feature of solely save contacts from iPhone, a third-party app like iFonebox can make things easier for you.
iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which allows you to not only restore erased/ missing contents but many other types of data as well like notes, texts, call history, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, etc. Some other features include the following:
- It has three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s very easy to use and highly effective in both recovery and extraction
- You’re allowed to see all the recoverable data thanks to its preview function
- It capable of scanning your device even if you don’t have a backup file
- You can choose data to back up instead of backing up the whole device
- Suitable for almost all kinds of iOS devices and operating systems
- The process of copy address contacts to PC isn't lengthy and complicated when you're using iFonebox
Besides, if you have backed up iPhone in advance, you can totally recover and get them back with backup files. But note that restoring from iTunes or iCloud backups would overwritten your current data as the same time. Or, with no luck, you might need help from nice software like iFonebox then directly perform a deep scanning to recover contacts without doing a complete restoration.
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.