I connected my iPhone 7 to iTunes for the latest version for iOS 10.3 update, and I created a backup before updating according to the pop-up message. However, after the upgrade finished, I only had my first 20 photos out of almost 300. How can I recover them? Thankfully, there’s an available backup for me, instead of restoring my iPhone and wiping out my existing data, is it possible to get only my photos back?
We’re always given a method to recover missing data that we have to restore the device to associated backup which could lead to loss of new data on our device. In this case, is there any chance to retrieve only Photos from iTunes backup after update to iOS 10.3? The answer is definitely Yes if we turn to iFonebox for help.
What is iFonebox?
It is a professional and irreplaceable iOS data recovery, which is dedicated to handle a variety of data loss.
Why choose iFonebox?
- Compared to iTunes, iFonebox is able to regain only photos after iOS 10.3 update from iTunes backup selectively without restoring your whole iPhone.
- If you’re sure about the data that stored on your backup, you’ll be allowed to preview the numbers ahead of recovery with the help of iFonebox.
- The interface of iFonebox is comprehensive and easy to use, it won’t take you much time before your data is back in your hands.
What else does iFonebox can do?
- This application is incapable of finding as many as sixteen kinds of missing or deleted data in many kinds of scenarios.
- You’ll be given three advanced working modes to manage the data, which maximize the chance of getting the deleted numbers back.
- Aside from restoring only photos from iTunes backup after update to iOS 10.3, you’ll be entitled to recover much data from iPhone directly even if you have no available backup.
How to use iFonebox?
The interface of iFonebox is easy to understand, before we start, it is equally important to install the right version for your computer. Let’s get started!
Launch Program. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost photos, then click "Select" button to begin.
Scan Photos. It will scan automatically after you click the Photos icon, it might take your some time because the capacity of photos usually can’t be ignored, and the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Recover Photos. Now it’s time to recover photos from backup, choose the photos you want to restore and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.
If you’re interested in the steps from iCloud backup, please go to How to download photos from iCloud backup to MacBook Pro .