iOS 12.2 provides support for Apple News+, adds the ability for Siri to play videos from your iOS device to Apple TV, and includes four new Animoji. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements. Though, these updates are impeccably remarkable, there might be irking chance that you mistakenly or otherwise lose out your crucial line of contacts on iPhone. That gets worse, especially when you need them urgently. Actually, you don’t need to worry too much, in this article, we will help you find out an efficiently way to retrieve missing data after I update my iPhone X to iOS 12.2 even if you don’t have any backups.
All these queries can be handled if you turn to iFonebox for help. It’s a professional and reliable iOS data recovery tool which is designed to help you regain up to 17 file types such as contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, safari bookmarks, call history, reminders, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
What’s the main features of the program?
- Recover data directly from iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup
- Get back your deleted/lost data selectively
- The preview function enables you to check all the missing data before the recovery progress
- Support 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- Compatible with latest iOS 12 and iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iphone XS Max
- It’s easy to operate and 100% secure
- It can extract specific data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the whole backup file
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to get back erased iPhone content after an iOS upgrade.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone X to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take WeChat messages for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.