I have deleted all messages from one person on my iPhone 6s. How can I recover them? Any help would be much appreciated!
It is quite common for iPhone users to meet such challenge in daily life. Some messages may include important working requirements and communication between your friends and family members. So they mean a lot to you. How to retrieve lost iPhone data after an accidental deletion? If you're not using iCloud syncing for Messages and you have a backup that contains the messages you deleted, you can restore your phone from that backup. Note that doing so will overwrite everything currently on the phone. But things can get tricky when you don't have any backup files.
Nevertheless, never lose hope, iFonebox is highly recommend here. It’s a third-party iOS data recovery tool which is specializes in getting deleted/lost files back from your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It’s designed to help you recover almost all file types like contacts, notes, messages, photos, videos, vice memos, safari bookmarks, call records, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
Take a brief look at its main features:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase the full version
- It also can be used to back your target data up instead of backing the whole device up
- It’s quite easy to use and highly effective
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any current info on your device
- It works well for a large variety of iOS devices, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore mistakenly erased content from your iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.