Data loss on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch can be a frustrating after an accidental deletion, iCloud syncing, water damage, virus attack. Without iTunes and iCloud backup, you may think that the files will be gone forever, but it’s really not the truth. Actually, you still have chance to retrieve lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly with a reliable iOS data recovery tool.
Integrated with high technology and users’ affections, iFonebox is designed to retrieve as many as 17 file types, including lost contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and other files. See some of its highly useful features:
- Flexible recovery: Three independent working modes
- Very ease of use: Thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- Compatible: It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: It allows you to view all the recovery info before the recovery progress
- Selectively restore: You can choose data to regain without losing any existing data on your device
- Safety: It’s 100% safe and only you could access your personal documents
We all know that we can recover data with restoring the whole backup. However, iOS users have to erase all the subsistent data on the device first, so they might in a dilemma whether to continue. Actually, iFonebox can overcome this shortcoming. With the help of iFonebox, you can preview the detailed data before restoring them. Moreover, you can also get back specific data without losing any existing data on your phone.
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to undelete disappeared files from the iOS device if no backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take notes for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.