Recently, many iOS users are updating to the latest iOS 12.2 beta 6 version. But some of them were dragged into the quagmire of crisis due to the data loss. That is to say, the new update ruins some files including memorable photos, important contacts, text messages and so on. What an annoying problem!
Actually, data loss is a very common scenario and most of the iOS users suffer from this. It can happen because a lot of reasons, like a mistaken deletion, virus attack, iPhone screen broken, iPhone lost/stolen, etc. That’s why you’re always suggested to make backups regularly. But is it possible to restore missing data after I update my iPhone to iOS 12.2 beta 6 if no backup? The answer is definitely yes, all you need is a professional iOS recovery program, and iFonebox is the most recommended one.
This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore up to 17 file types from your iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily retrieve disappeared files from iPhone after an iOS 12.2 beta 6 upgrade.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take call logs for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of calls will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.