I upgraded to iOS 12 Beta 6, and since then, all my iPhone notes were lost. I’m not sure if it’s an ios12 bug or what. I never backed up my phone before. Please help, I can’t figure out how to fix this. Thanks in advance!
Most iOS users have ever experienced data loss. To be more specific, some of them may lose notes for any reason whatsoever. How to recover lost notes after iPhone update to iOS 12? This problem might have puzzled a number of iPhone users for a long time, so it is with me. Finally I happened to know a very powerful software, called iFonebox. I can't wait to share you with this magic tool. It works for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod users to retrieve various kinds of deleted or lost data like contacts, text messages, safari bookmarks, call logs, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth in a very easy and reliable way. You can surely count on it to restore the missing iPhone notes as soon as possible.
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It supports as many as 17 file formats
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get disappeared notes back after iPhone upgrade to iOS 12.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.