Since Apple released iOS 12.1.3, many iOS users can’t wait to update their iPad/ iPhone to the newest iOS 12 version. However, some of them found that the update will ruin their device. That is to say, the new update resulted in data loss, all the data including meaningful photos, notes, important contacts, messages and so on. What a terrible thing! Therefore, data loss is a very common problem and most of the iOS users suffer from this because it can happen because of several other reasons.
When you are trying to recover lost iPhone data after iOS 12.1.3 update, you may think that iTunes or iCloud is your only suitable option but you are wrong. iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery tool that is specifically designed to recover lost data especially when you don’t have any backups. Some of its main features are mentioned below:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It can be used to handle with 17 file types including photos, voice memos, call history, reminders, calendar events, safari bookmarks, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The free trial version enables you to read all the recoverable data before the backup/recovery progress
- You can back data up separately instead of backing up the whole device
Generally, the deleted messages remain in your iPhone where it's stored before for a period of time, until it's overwritten by new data. iFonebox has two different versions: Windows version and Mac version, it’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Then follow the next steps to retrieve disappeared content after you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 12.1.3.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can transfer them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.