I'm on an iPhone 6plus. Recently I lost all my calendar events. My payment info had changed and i didn't respond to the warning about being downgraded fast enough. I'm thinking that's why I lost those calendar events. I have upgraded now. Is there a way to recover my lost calendar events?
Suppose you had listed some important information on your iPhone calendar, and then one day you lose them for unknown reason, what would you feel? Frustrating or depressing? It is definitely the nightmare if you have no idea how to recover lost calendar events on iPhone 6plus, especially when you’ve never backed up before. Stop panic, when calendar is missing from your iPhone, it's not actually lost. You're likely to get it back as long as it's not overwritten by new data on your iPhone. All you need is a right data recovery tool.
iFonebox is a powerful yet easy-to-use program that can help you undelete missing calendar events on iPhone 6plus. Instead of iPhone calendar events, it is also able to access photos, contacts, messages, notes and up to 17 kinds of data. As a professional iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is equipped with followed advanced features:
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery mode
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy definitely
Also Read: Three ways to retrieve lost text messages from iPhone 8 if you unintentionally deleted it?
With iFonebox, you can certainly get back lost calendar events on iPhone 6plus. Actually, you’re alos allowed to backup, transfer, or preview specific data on iPhone or backup under the help of iFonebox.
- iFonebox is able to assist us to keep our data safe in an easy way. Compared to traditional backup method, you can selectively export desired data out of device to computer just by clicking several times.
- Transfer.With iFonebox, it can’t be an intractable work to export data from iCloud to computer. This is because it is powerful enough to detect right through the device or backup then extract the specific data as you want.
- Preview. As we all know, Apple doesn’t provide a service for viewing all the data in your backup. Undoubtedly, it may compound the difficulty and complexity of data recovery. However, you’ll be allowed to preview the specific data in backup then get them back separately under the help of iFonebox.
Besides, iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, including the latest iOS 12. The interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements.
Step one: Launch the Software
Run iFonebox after you download it on your computer, connect your device to iFonebox with USB cable, then, you’ll see a bold Next in the center of the interface, click it, so you can continue to next stage.
Step Two: Scan the data
It will start to scan after you click the Calendar icon, the more data existing, the longer time it will to take to scan, just please wait when you see a rotating circle.
Step Three: View and restore
Finally, you’re able to check the missing calendar events you want to recover, select the checkbox and retrieve them to your computer.