The iOS 12 version has been released for a while. It makes your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful. It comes with many exciting new features that boost your iPhone performance. And who wouldn't be tempted to have them all? To experience the amazing features, many iOS users can’t wait to upgrade to the latest iOS 12. While some are reaping the benefits, others might be whining over the iPhone contacts getting disappeared. In such crisis, iFonebox will rescue you from the blues of losing any type of data.
iFonebox supports to recover data from various scenarios, such as iPhone lost/stolen, iPhone screen damaged, accidental deletion, virus attack, etc. It owns the highest recovery rate when compares to other competitors. It’s capable of scanning your iOS devices directly to recover iPhone contacts after an iOS 12.1.4 update. With the advanced technology, iFonebox can be first choice of iOS users in data recovery. The following are some of its key features:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to retrieve up to 17 file types including contacts, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It’s fully compatible with the newest iOS version
- Almost all kinds of iOS devices are supported, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
- Come with a preview function that makes it easy for you to restore the specific data
- Privacy protection: never leak your personal information
There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the suitable version for your computer. Then just follow these simple steps to restore contacts after you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 12.1.4.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them to computer, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.