WhatsApp is playing an important role in our daily life, it enriches our work and our relationships. It’s one of the most popular social network apps, allows us to connect with our family members, good friends or colleagues at any time. However, it may drive us crazy if important WhatsApp messages and pictures are erased from devices. In this article, we will introduce an effect methods to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone even you are using iPhone XS Max running iOS 13 beta.
If you never backed up your device on iTunes or iCloud, you might be a little worried. In this situation, all you need is a third-party data recovery software. iFonebox is a professional and powerful recovery tool to get missing WhatsApp messages back from iPhone. It is able to help you download content from iCloud backup as well as many other data without changing anything, like contacts, notes, messages, iMessages, photos, videos, voice memos, Internet browsing history, call records, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Below we list the possible reasons and explains why iFonebox can do that:
- Flexible recovery: Three independent working modes
- Very ease of use: Thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- Compatible: It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: It allows you to view all the recovery info before the recovery progress
- Selectively restore: You can choose data to regain without losing any existing data on your device
- Safety: It’s 100% safe and only you could access your personal documents
iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore lost WhatsApp messages from iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone XS to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.