Hi there, I really need help to recover deleted messages from my iPhone X. I accidentally deleted messages that I really need for legal purposes. Please help me.
As a free and very easy to use messaging program, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular Apps on iPhone. However, it's also quite common for users to delete WhatsApp messages by accident. Many iOS users ask questions "Is it possible to recover WhatsApp messages from iPhone directly?" in different forums. Here comes the good news! Here we are going to share you with an effective way to retrieve missing WhatsApp messages from iPhone without backup. iFonebox is a program designed for restoring lost data like WhatsApp chat history, WeChat messages, notes, phone numbers, texts, photos and so on. Let’s take a look at some of its key words:
- Recover data directly from iOS device/ iTunes backup/ iCloud backup
- Compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It enables you to preview all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- You can choose info to restore all thanks to its preview function
- Data recovery doesn’t not affect the existing data on your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod
- It works well with the latest iOS version
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal info
It is divided into Windows version and Mac version. With it, you can restore vanished WhatsApp messages directly from your device directly or from iTunes or iCloud backup files. Download the free trial version to your computer and follow the instructions below.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.