Today, social networking Apps are both pervasive and commonplace, but text messages still remain a major part of the communication channel. Keeping text messages especially when they contain crucial information is of paramount importance. But accidents are always so sudden that we can sometimes lose these messages. An accidental deletion or an iOS upgrade could be the causes.
The data loss can also put you in a bit of a bind. To recover deleted text messages from iPhone XS/XR/XS Max, all you need is a specialized recovery tool. iFonebox is such a powerful program. It comes to help you recover as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, reminders, calendar events, weChat data, WhatsApp data and so on. It’s capable of scanning your device deeply and extracting the missing data. As long as the files are not overwritten yet, you can always get them back.
Why choose iFonebox?
- Three independent recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup.
- Advanced technology with highest data recovery rate in the market.
- The preview and selective restore feature can help you recover messages that matter to you.
- Supports almost all iOS devices running different iOS version, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max.
- You can choose target data to back up instead of back the entire device up.
- It’s 100% safe and the progress can be finished in a while.
- Quite easy to use all thanks to its user-friendly interface.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get missing texts back from iPhone itself.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.