How do I recover my photos from previous phone in iCloud? Can you help me recover and or locate pictures I have in my iCloud? I once had them on my phone and they were saved to my cloud or drive. I just need help finding them.
Deleted photos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch by accident and then urgently want to figure out how to recover deleted photos from iPhone? Don't panic, it's not that hard. With the right recovery tool, you can certainly get lost pictures back from iPhone just with a few clicks. Here we strongly recommend you that use iFonebox.
iFonebox supports to recover data from various scenarios, such as iPhone lost/stolen, iPhone screen damaged, accidental deletion, virus attack, etc. It owns the highest recovery rate when compares to other competitors.
It provides you with three ways to recover deleted photos on iPhone:
- Retrieve photos directly from iPhone
- Recover your pictures from iTunes backup selectively
- Retrieve your images from iCloud backup without restoring
The following are some of its key features:
- It can be used to retrieve up to 17 file types including contacts, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It’s fully compatible with the newest iOS version
- Almost all kinds of iOS devices are supported, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
- Come with a preview function that makes it easy for you to restore the specific data
- Privacy protection: never leak your personal information
There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the suitable version for your computer. Then just follow these simple steps to restore missing images from iPhone.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.