iOS 12.3 has entered the eye-sight of the public , plenty of iPhone and iPad users have updated to the newest version. However, some of them found that the update will cause data loss. That is to say, they will lost their important data including meaningful photos, videos, phone numbers, messages and so forth. What a pain! Actually, data loss is a very common problem and most of the iOS users suffer from it, then how to recover data after iPhone update to iOS 12.3? Actually, you can reach for help with a fantastic 3rd party app like iFonebox.
As a professional and trustworthy third-party tool, it enables you to retrieve up to 17 file types from backups without restoring the whole backup, including pictures, phone numbers, call logs, safari history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, voice memos, etc. For its clear and friendly-use interface, it enables you retrieve content with just a few clicks.
Below are some of its main features to help you learn more about the program:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It is quite ease of use and the progress can be done in a very short time
- It allows you to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- It works well on almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- You can choose data to retrieve instead of restoring the entire backup file
- It also can be used to recover lost/deleted info directly from your device even if you don’t have any available backup
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal data
iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get missing data back after an update to iOS 12.3.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take WeChat messages for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of WeChat messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.