I make a calendar event and use the notes field for my TO DO list each day. Is there a way to print the notes? Thanks in advance!
Have you ever been curious about one thing that whether it is possible to print notes from your iPhone X or not? The easiest way is to take a screenshot on your iPhone and send it to a wireless printer. But if you want a full list, the mentioned method cannot make you satisfied, because the screenshot only shows a snippet of your message conversion. To print all your notes from your iPhone, you'd better transfer iPhone X notes to computer, and then you can print them completely.
iFonebox is a perfect and professional iOS backup tool. It can save text messages, contacts, safari history, call records, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, WeChat/WhatsApp messages with attachments as a HTML/CSV file so you can easily print it out later. Below are some of its key features:
- Flexible recovery: it has three independent working modes
- Preview function: it allows you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- Compatibility: it works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- Ease of use: it’s easy to operate and the progress can be done without much effort
- Selective migrate data: you can choose target data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
- 100% safe: only you can access your personal data on your computer
- It's versatile: It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any existing data on your device
Just start iFonebox, connect your iPhone to your PC, select the iPhone text messages you want to print. That's it! You can now easily export notes from iPhone X. Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Transfer data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.