iOS 12 has released and almost all the Apple users are going about it. Why would they not? As the newer version has rolled out better enhancements and it makes your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful. Though, these updates are impeccably remarkable, you may also encounter data loss abruptly. That gets worse, especially when you need them urgently. If you're suffering from it, here we strongly recommend you with iFonebox.
As a professional and reliable iOS data recovery tool, it’s capable of scanning your device and extracting all the invisible data as long as they’re not wiped out by new data. With the help of iFonebox, you’re allowed to get missing content back from iOS device after an iOS 12.1.3 update. This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore up to 17 file types from your iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is an amazing software that is easy to use, it’s apply to all kinds of iOS devices. There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please download the suitable version for your computer. Then I will show you a simple guide to restore disappeared iPhone info after you upgrade your iPhone to the latest version.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take call logs for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of calls will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.