Reminders on iPhone let us get things done. With the help of Reminder App, we are allowed to set schedules for meetings, appointments, and important calls. But what happens when you lose them after an iOS upgrade, an accidental deletion or virus attacks? How to get back lost reminders on iPhone directly? If you have the same doubt, please don’t worry. This article explains how to restore missing reminders from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/SE/5s/5 without a backup.
iFonebox is an excellent tool that allows you to selectively recover reminders by scanning your device thoroughly. It enables you to retrieve up to 17 file types from backups without restoring the whole backup, including pictures, phone numbers, call logs, safari history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, voice memos, etc.
Below are some of its main features to help you learn more about the program:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It is quite ease of use and the progress can be done in a very short time
- It allows you to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- It works well on almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- You can choose data to retrieve instead of restoring the entire backup file
- It also can be used to recover lost/deleted info directly from your device even if you don’t have any available backup
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal data
In addition to recovering data from iOS devcie, it also has the ability to extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup so that you can save them in your PC. Download the trial version below for free to have a try, choose the suitable one for your computer. iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, you need to download the program from our official website or here, please make sure to download the right version. Then follow the procedure below.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Reminders” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of content will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want and click “Recover to pc”.