How do I restore contacts that I deleted to my iPhone XS Max? My contacts were not backed up to iCloud prior to them being deleted. I would like to restore them to my iPhone. Thank you.
How to get back deleted contacts from iPhone? You can recover your contacts from a backup by restoring the device. However, the saying that there is no way to restore missing contacts from iPhone without iTunes or iCloud backup is absolutely wrong! To tell the truth, it's very hard to recover deleted iPhone contacts directly from the iPhone itself, but it's not impossible, all your need is a professional recovery tool: iFonebox.
It’s a professional and reliable iOS data recovery tool which is designed to help you regain up to 17 file types such as contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, safari bookmarks, call history, reminders, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
What’s the main features of the program?
- Recover data directly from iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup
- Get back your deleted/lost data selectively
- The preview function enables you to view all the missing data before the recovery progress
- Support 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- Compatible with latest iOS 12 and iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iphone XS Max
- It’s easy to operate and 100% secure
- It can extract specific data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the whole backup file
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to retrieve vanished phone numbers from device itself.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone X to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc” or “recover to device”