Unfortunately we are going through a rough time with our son and need to see what he’s been up to on my iPhone SE. Is there a way to retrieve deleted call history? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
One of the easiest ways to safeguard against data loss is that have a backup of vital files on iOS device. But sometimes it happens so quickly that we don’t have much time to create a backup for them. It is quite possible that your data get threatened for reasons totally out of your control like a software malfunction, accidental deletion, physical damage or iPhone lost. Likewise, getting back deleted call history from iPhone 8 seem like an impossible task unless you turn to iFonebox for help.
As a professional and trustworthy iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is a splendid tool that has been specifically designed to get into your iPhone and recover any missing data in a few simple steps. The following are some of the features that make it the ideal solution to recover lost call history from iPhone 8, even if you’ve never backed up before.
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device,Recover from iTunes backup,Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, including the latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
- Selectively data recovery without restoring your whole backup. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to retrieve data separately without wiping any existing data on your device.
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device, which means you don’t have to restore the whole backup to find specific data outof uncertainty.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and Offers you enough flexibility to migrate contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely. During this process, all the contents on both of your old iPhone and new iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
With all above impressive advantages for iFonebox, you can certainly retrieve missing call history from iPhone 8. Furthermore, iFonebox has a great compatibility even with latest iOS version. It is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer.
Step One: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iOS device to computer with included USB cable after you run the iFonebox, if this is your first time to experience our product, you’ll be asked to give response if trust the computer.
Step Two: Scan Call History
You will see below screenshot after you click the bold Next in earlier interface, then click Call History icon, when the rotating circle appears, just wait in this stage please.
Final Step: Restore the data
Finally, you are able to preview and recover the missing call history on iPhone, if there’re too much information listed on the interface, you can turn on the only display the deleted item at the upper-left corner.