About two weeks ago I accidentally deleted a phone number from my contacts. I have looked to see if it is saved on my iCloud or back up but can't see it. I don't want to try and restore the phone from previous save as think I might lose stuff that's on my phone now. Anyone know if there's any way I can find it?? It's an iPhone XS.
There are multiple possible reasons that could result in data loss on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, like accident deletion, iOS upgrade or downgrade failure, iPhone lost or stolen. If it happens to you, a data recovery tool may give you a hand. To get accidentally deleted phone numbers back from your iPhone, there are so many tools on the market and it is a little overwhelming to find the one that is right for you, hence here I’m going to recommend iFonebox to you.
It’s a comprehensive and reliable piece of software which can perform an iPhone data recovery even without any iTunes or iCloud backup. It’s capable of scanning your device deeply and showing you all the recoverable content. No matter how you lost your data, it can find them back within a few clicks. Now check out more features of iFonebox:
- It provides an inclusive function that enable you selectively scan, preview and recover iOS data.
- With an intuitive and user-friendly interface, the recovery progress become more easy
- Recover data directly from iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup
- Support 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- Compatible with latest iOS 12.1.2 and iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iphone XS Max
- It can extract specific data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the whole backup file
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore suddenly disappeared iPhone XS contacts.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone XS to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.