I'm looking to print all texts on my iPhone X for a court case. How can I do this? Any help would be grateful. Thanks!
You may know that, you can backup text messages on iPhone to iTunes when syncing your iPhone via iTunes. However, iTunes will back up all sorts of your iPhone data. If you want to back up iPhone X text messages only for later reading and safe keeping, iFonebox is highly recommended here.
iFonebox enables you to transfer only texts from iPhone X to computer to prevent losing them due to system upgrades, accidental deletion, iPhone lost/stolen, iPhone water damaged or even unknown reasons. It can also back up any other files of your iPhone/iPad/iPod, including contacts, photos, videos, notes, safari bookmarks, call records, events from calendar, voice memos, reminders, WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages, etc. Within just a few clicks, you can back up the aforesaid files of your iPhone without much effort.
- It’s highly effective and quite easy to use
- It allows you to preview data before recovery and retrieve data selectively.
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Support data recovery for almost all iOS devices running different iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and iOS 12 beta 6
- You’re allowed to download the free trial version to see all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- You can selectively back data up without backing the whole backup
- It’s 100% safe and never leak your personal information
If you’ve backed your device to iTunes or iCloud before, iFonebox could offer you an opportunity to access and view the data in iCloud/iTunes on your PC or Mac. It’s capable of detecting and extracting whatever you want from that backup without restoring the entire backup. It also can be used to scan your device directly to find out the lost/missing documents even if you don’t have an available backup file. Amazing, right?
The following tutorial will show you the instructions to export iPhone X messages to computer. Before we start the progress, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can back up them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.