I’m going to have my iPhone repaired so I need to transfer my iPhone data, especially the voice memos that I record to remind me of the meetings and important events from iPhone to computer beforehand in case data on it get lost. But I have no idea what to do. Can anyone please offer some help?
To back up only voice memos from iPhone to computer, I would recommend you to try iFonebox. It is an excellent voice memos transfer program for iOS users. iFonebox, which is designed for iPhone users to solve their problem on how to transfer only voice memos from iPhone to computer, allows us to copy files between iPhone and PC/Mac without hassle. Compared to iTunes and iCloud, it’s quite easy to use and the progress can be finished in a few minutes. Below are some of its key features so that you can know more about the powerful program:
- Three independent recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to transfer as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, call logs, safari history, reminders, photos, videos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s suitable for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X and iPhone Xs
- It has a preview function which allows you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- It’s 100% safe and will not leak your personal info
Furthermore, iFonebox is specializes in transferring documents between iOS devices such as contacts, notes, text messages. It’s also enables you to extract specific data from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any current data on your device. It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily move only voice memos from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Voice Memos” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.