I am having problems performing an iCloud backup on my iPhone XS Max. Every time a backup is performed, the following message always appears "The latest back up could not be completed". I have not previously had a problem with my iCloud backup on my iPhone. Please advise me what I can do.
Plenty of iOS users back up their devices via iTunes or iCloud, so that we don't need to take the risk of losing important data. However, some users may encounter issues when performing an iTunes or iCloud backup from time to time, such as iCloud backup cannot be completed, some errors codes, etc. It would take you practically all day to get your device to successfully backup. It would be one of the most frustrating experience you have ever had in your life. In this article, we will show you how to back up iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud.
Here we strongly recommend you that use iFonebox, which can help you selectively transfer your iPhone/iPad data to computer. It works well with the almost all kind of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max. It can help you deal with as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, voice memos, videos, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more.
Now let’s check some of its some other features:
- Flexible recovery: it has three independent working modes
- Preview function: it allows you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- Compatibility: it works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- Ease of use: it’s easy to operate and the progress can be done without much effort
- Selective migrate data: you can choose target data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
- 100% safe: only you can access your personal data on your computer
- It's versatile: It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any existing data on your device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to back up your iPhone/iPad.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take messages for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.