My iPad as stolen, how do I view my iTunes backup? Is there a way to view iTunes backup files on my windows computer without an iOS device? Help please! Thanks!
Have you ever encountered the same problem? Deleted or lost your precious photos, contacts, messages or videos on iPad? Lost your old iPad and want to access iTunes backup without a restore? As long as you have synced your iPad with iTunes before, it will generate a backup file for you to extract, thus getting all your data back easily by extracting iTunes backup. As iTunes backup file can’t be viewed directly, so if you want to extract videos or other files from iPad, you are in need of a backup extractor.
iFonebox is such a professional to help you get the lost files out of backup easily on Mac/PC. It should be a priority for you to choose to extract iPad backup. This backup extractor allows you to download data from iTunes backup without losing current data, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, safari history, call records, events from calendar, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth.
The following are some of its highly useful features:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s very easy to operate and totally safe
- It works for a large variety of iOS devices running different iOS versions, including iPhone X and iOS 12 beta
- You can get data back selectively instead of restoring the entire backup file
- The free trial version allows you to view all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It also can be used to selectively back up iPhone/iPad/iPod data up
It fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. Download the trial version below for free to have a try, choose the suitable one for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily selectively retrieve data from iTunes backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
Take text messages for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.