Have you ever experienced this kind of trouble and almost nothing known about how to retrieve disappeared reminders after iOS 10.3 update：
What happened to my Reminders? I can’t find the icon on my iPhone 7 plus after the latest update to iOS 10.3. I’ve tried to search it through spotlight and reset home screen layout, however, nothing helped. Then, I have to reinstall it from App Store, and I found I've lost nearly half of my reminders after I open it, it is unacceptable, is there any effective way to get them back? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
There’re some tips for you to handle the Reminder icon missing issue by yourself.
- Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen to show Search, tap the search field and results occur as you type. Please note that the Reminder has been enabled in Settings > General > Spotlight Search.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset> Reset Home Screen Layout
- Restart your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset> Reset All settings if necessary.
Actually, it can’t be an arduous task to find your missing App icon, but it would be an intractable challenge to recover missing data in Reminder after iOS 10.3 update. Fortunately, iFonebox can help you get out of this predicament without having to do so much, even if you’ve never created any backup before.
As an extraordinary and unsurpassed iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is becoming increasingly popular among iPhone users. It is a great tool that could aid in the process of recovering missing reminder after iOS 10.3 update. You’ll be provided three advanced working modes to undelete or transfer as many as sixteen kinds of data, and without wiping any existing information that stored on your device now. Aside from that, if you have saved your events before, you’re also allowed to recover reminders from backup conveniently.
What we need before recuperating our disappeared reminders after iPhone update to iOS 10.3?
- Your affected iOS device, and iFonebox is compatible to almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- A workable computer, either Mac or Windows is possible, and a frequently-used one would be better.
- An included USB cable, which is able to make sure your iOS device can be well-connected to your computer.
- iFonebox, you can access the application below, please install the right version for your computer.
Launch iFonebox. Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, iFonebox will detect your device immediately once connected successfully. Please don’t hesitate to click Trust when you’re asked if trust your computer or not.
Scanning photos. It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the Reminders icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, and please be patient.
Recover Reminders. Now it’s time for you to recover your missing reminders, it will show all the items of your reminders and you just need choose them and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of your interface.