- How can I recover data in my notes after they were deleted?
- I have an iPhone 7 and unfortunately the phone got wet. Is there a possibility to retrieve some data I had on my phone?
- Does anyone have same problem and how do I recover my missing data on iPad as I have not back up for a while?
These kinds of problem are discussed many in forums, social media sites and other places to find out how to recover disappeared data from iPhone or other Apple devices. As the widespread use of smart device, data loss happens more commonly than we think, that’s why we’re always advised to back up our data and numbers regularly on iOS device.
Also Read: Tips to protect data in case that your iPhone fails in updating to iOS 10.3.1.
In both business and daily life, there’re various kinds of threats to our valuable data.
- Accidental deletion by toddler
- Physical damage by liquid or external force
- Update failure to latest iOS version and more
Why save our data and numbers regularly on iOS device is extremely important? Backing up device is an effective way to preventing data loss and maximize the possibility of getting the deleted numbers back. If you don’t have any idea how to save them, please go to How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Aside from keeping our data and numbers regularly on iOS device, Precautions about data loss is also necessary.
- Confirm first before you delete something you think don’t need.
- Back up your important data at regular intervals, especially for scenarios like update or restore.
- Use your device in a proper and secure way, do not browse webpage with potential safety trouble or install unauthorized program on your iPhone.
However, if data loss happens to you unfortunately. Don’t be panic too much, there’re some practical methods for you. First, you can learn how to restore your device from a backup in iCloud or iTunes from Apple Support. If you’ve never backed up before, then iFonebox can help you.
As is known that iFonebox is a professional iPhone data recovery tool which can recover as many sixteen kinds of data loss with three advanced working modes, and available backups in iTunes or iCloud will highly increase the chance of retrieving your missing data, especially for media data like photos or videos. You’re able to access this advanced application from official website or click the icons here, just make sure to install the right version for your computer.
We’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to make it possible, iFonebox, an amazing software that is easy to use, which can definitely meet your demand. Next I will show the specific instructions for you. Here we go!
Step One: Launch Program. You’ll be given three advanced working modes to cope with your data. Recover from device, Recover from iTunes backup, Recover from iCloud backup. Choose one or all of them to find out your missing data.
Step Two: Scan Data. It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, it might take your some time and the duration depends on the amount of your data. Please wait in this process patiently.
Step Three: Recover Data. Now it’s time to recover the numbers you desired from device or backup. Click the checkboxes next to the items you want then recover them to computer or device as follows.