The iOS version always catch people’s attention and can’t wait to upgrade their device to the latest one, including the new iPhone like iPhone 7 or latest iPhone 8/X. At the same time, how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8 is a very tiresome business. This is because iOS device doesn’t allow users to backup contacts to SIM, and contacts have to be stored in the iPhone’s memory. Most people ask iCloud syncing for a favor, however, you never know when all your contacts will be synced to new iPhone, and whether you will lose some important contacts during this process.
Fortunately, iFonebox is the tool that can help you export contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8. As a professional and trustworthy iOS data management software, iFonebox is able to recover or transfer as many 17 kinds of data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, no matter how you lose data unexpectedly. Furthermore, it is fitted with these top features as followed:
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device,Recover from iTunes backup,Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, including the latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
- Selectively data recovery without restoring your whole backup. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to retrieve data separately without wiping any existing data on your device.
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device, which means you don’t have to restore the whole backup to find specific data outof uncertainty.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and Offers you enough flexibility to migrate contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely. During this process, all the contents on both of your old iPhone and new iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer. Let’s get started:
Step One: Launch Program. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your old iPhone, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step Two: Scan data. It will scan automatically after you click the Contacts, it might take your some time because the capacity of data usually can’t be ignored, and the duration depends on the amount of your data. If you want to recover your whole iTunes backup, please click Recover All at the right corner of the interface.
Step Three: Recover numbers. Now it’s time to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8, choose the item you need and click the Recover to device button in the bottom right corner of the interface.
Tips: Please keep your iPhone 8 and computer connected during the last stage.