My iPhone storage is completely used up. How can I get my space back? My photos use most of the storage. I've got all my photos backed up to the iCloud, but I don't think it the optimum solution because I can preview them at any time. Please help.
How to transfer data from iPhone to get more space? Don't worry, here the iFonebox comes for your help. It's professionally designed for helping you transfer as many 17 kinds of data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Except the photos, it gives you the power to export contacts, videos, attachments, notes, calendar events and more easily and quickly. Quite convenient, isn't it?
If you're using a 16 GB iOS device, it can be a headache that got a message says that you're running out of the space. Once you get the Storage Almost Full alert, you can also get recommendations for optimizing your device's storage form Settings > General > [Device] Storage. However, the optimal solution to export data from iPhone to release more space is that turn to iFonebox for help.
Main Features of iFonebox
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery mode
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy definitely
In addition to extracting data from iPhone to get more space, iFonebox is also able to detect data from an available backup either from iTunes or iCloud. Assume that your iPhone is disabled or screen cracked, or worse, get stolen by accident, in which situation that you're not allowed to access the device any more. If you've synced your data to iTunes or iCloud before, it can't be a challenge for iFonebox to download the target information to your computer quickly.
Next, I'll show you the detailed instructions of data migration, before we start, there're some items we need to prepare.
- Your affected iPhone. By the way iFonebox is compatible to almost all kinds of iOS device.
- A workable computer. Either Mac or Windows is possible
- An included USB cable. To make sure your iPhone can be well-connected to your computer.
- You can get the tool below, please install the right version for your computer.
Now, let's get started!
Step one: Run iFonebox. Connect your iPad with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you'll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you'll see a bold Next, click it and move to step to stage.
Step Two: Scan the data. You need to click specific icon as you want to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and export. After the scan completes, you'll find all your existing data on your device, tick the boxes you want and transfer them to your computer directly and conveniently.