I would like to ask if there is any effective third-party program can help my iPhone to be recovered because my iPhone 7plus now is disabled. I’m desperate in retrieving my valuable data backup, any suggestions for me to get specific data from my iTunes backup? Thanks in advance!!!
Speaking of impressive data recovery tool, iFonebox remains unsurpassed position among various iOS data recovery program, which is definitely an effective third-party program to recover your data when iPhone is disabled.
Brief Introduction iFonebox is a professional data recovery software for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
- Able to restore as many sixteen kinds of data loss from device or backup
- Retrieve all your significant data and numbers via three reliable working modes
- Superior in handling data loss in various scenarios like accidental deletion or screen damage
- Selectively recovery mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
Operating principle As an extraordinary recovery tool, iFonebox is excellent in detecting through your device or backup, extracting your desired data by scanning thoroughly. Undoubtedly, it is absolutely the ultimate solution for you to restore data when iPhone is disabled from backup.
- iFonebox is also a great transfer tool, which means you can download vital data to computer for saving or editing purpose.
- In addition to find data when iPhone is disabled, iFonebox is also an outstanding third-party program that capable of backing up WhatsApp manually not via iCloud.
- You’ll be allowed to preview detailed data and numbers through device or backup, then extract the specific data as you want.
iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, there is no need to worry too much if your device is compatible with our program. However, it’s considerably necessary to opt for the right version for your compute
Method One: Recover from iTunes Backup
Step One: Launch Program. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost data, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step two: Scan data. It will scan automatically after you click specific icon, it might take your some time and the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Recover data. Now it’s time to recover your desired data from backup, just choose the items you want to restore and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.
Method One: Recover from iCloud Backup
Step one: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID. Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step Two: Scan the data. Click specific icon to start scanning automatically. You’ll be asked to wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Check and recover. It’s time to get your valuable data back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC or device directly，then the task is accomplished.