I’m using an iPhone 6s running iOS 10.3.1. Recently, I deleted some memorable photos in my WeChat. Can anyone help me recover those moments that I deleted by accident? I found a backup with iTunes but I am not sure if this is available. Please help me recover some moments I deleted in WeChat. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
It can be a heartbreaking experience to lose some valuable and memorable photos on iPhone due to mistaken deletion, system crashes or device broken. However, there’s no need to bother with this kind of dilemma, because iFonebox is a great helper for you to restore only deleted photos in WeChat from an iTunes backup.
What is iFonebox?
iFonebox is a professional and irreplaceable iPhone data recovery software, which is able to deal with as many sixteen kinds of data loss in various scenarios.
Why are we supposed to choose iFonebox for deleted photos in WeChat?
- Compared to traditional recovery method, go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings. You don’t have to erase any data stored on your iPhone then restore the whole backup just for several missing data. With the help of iFonebox, you’re able to retrieve only deleted photos in WeChat from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- You’ll be allowed to preview the specific data in backup then get them back separately. As we all know, Apple doesn’t provide a service for viewing all the data in your backup. Undoubtedly, it may compound the difficulty and complexity of data recovery.
- iFonebox has three advanced working modes for selection and each mode has its unique features. In addition to recover only deleted photos in WeChat from iTunes backup, for text data, like WeChat records or contacts, which can be restored to iPhone directly.
What do I need to prepare before the performance?
- One available and accessible backup.
- One workable computer, either Mac or Windows.
Where can I download it?
You’re able to access this advanced application from official website or click the icons here, just make sure to install the right version for your computer.
How does it work?
Step One: Launch Program. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost photos, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step Two: Scan Photos in WeChat. It will scan automatically after you click the WeChat attachments icon, it might take your some time because the capacity of photos usually can’t be ignored, and the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Recover Photos in WeChat. Now it’s time to recover photos you desired from backup, choose the photos you want to restore and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.