My iPhone dropped down in water and it didn't work again. What’s the cost of a replacement for a water damage iPhone X? Is it possible to retrieve lost data from it?
Usually, when an iPhone is damaged by water, you take it to the repair shop. They would usually return it to normal, but will not retrieve the data you lost. The good news is that you can almost certainly achieve all you want without leaving home via iFonebox.
iFonebox is a professional and powerful iOS data recovery tool which is designed to make it easy for you to recover data in various scenarios. In addition to retrieving lost data from a water damaged iPhone, you may have ever experienced data loss for many other reasons, such as accidental deletion, iPhone crashed, iPhone stolen/lost, iPhone disabled, virus invasion and so on. Don’t worry, you can totally trust iFonebox. With three outstanding working modes, you will have a big chance to regain your missing data whether you have a backup or not.
See some main features as below:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase the full version
- It also can be used to back your target data up instead of backing the whole device up
- It’s quite easy to use and highly effective
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any current info on your device
- It works well for a large variety of iOS devices, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore disappeared data if iPhone is liquid damaged.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the pictures you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.