Need to know if there is a way to retrieve all my text messages? I must have erased some and need them for my divorce! Help please!
Is it possible to retrieve deleted text messages from my iPhone? This is one of the most frequently asked questions by a lot of iOS users across the Internet. If you are also wondering about this, please keep reading this article, then you will be convinced it's really possible to get them back. Next I will show you how to get missing text messages on iPhone. The whole progress is not really hard or nothing too techy, it's just simple and to the point guideline that you will need for this task.
With the help of iFonebox, It's one of the best iOS data recovery software in the market so that you can retrieve all the deleted texts on your iPhone without any effort. It can be used to recover as many as 17 kinds of data like notes, call history, WhatsApp messages, messages, photos, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, etc.
Here’re some of its main features:
- High recovery rate in the industry
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It has a preview function which allows you to view all the recoverable info before you purchase
- It can be used to deal with 17 file types like contacts, notes, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, call logs, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- You can choose specific data to transfer instead of backing the entire device up
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore erased iPhone texts without a backup file.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.