Is it possible to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone XS? This is one of the most common questions asked by a lot of iOS users around the internet. But if you are reading this article, you already have the idea that it's really possible to get them back.
If you have accidentally deleted an old message, you could politely ask your friend to resend back the text message with the above line. Otherwise, restoring a backup could also get them back, but it requires you to erase the device first. If you never backed up your device before, the good news is, there’s still an efficient way you could get missing texts back from iPhone XS itself.
When I lost messages from WhatsApp, I found a recovery software named iFonebox which can restore WhatsApp messages without backup, you can have try. The following are some of the features that make it your go-to solution for data loss.
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- 100% safe and very easy to use
- Selectively recover data without losing current data
- It’s also an ideal backup extractor for iTunes or iCloud
- Apply to a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- Can be used to recover up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, messages, iMessages, call logs, safari history, photos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s has a clear and nice-looking interface
This program is effective, fast and efficient. There are two available version: Windows and Mac version. It’s important to download correct version for your computer. Read the following instructions about this method for more details if you need.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to PC”.