A majority of iPhone users believe that there’s only way to recover missing data from an available backup. Is it possible to recover WhatsApp messages deleted approximately 6 months ago without backup? The answer is yes as long as you have installed this remarkable iPhone data recovery tool named iFonebox on your computer.
It is a professional and trustworthy iOS data recovery, which is intently designed to restore a wide range of data loss for deletion, factory reset, iOS update failure, iPhone lost or broken, and more. As a result, it is definitely the best way to retrieve WhatsApp messages deleted approximately 6 months ago.
- Retrieve all your significant data and numbers via three reliable working modes
- Capable of recovering as many sixteen kinds of data loss in various scenarios
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Selectively recovery mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- iFonebox is also a great transfer tool, which means you can migrate vital data to computer for saving or editing purpose.
- In addition to restore WhatsApp messages deleted approximately 6 months ago, iFonebox is capable of backing up WhatsApp manually not via iCloud.
- iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, there is no need to worry too much if your device is compatible with our program. However, it’s considerably necessary to opt for the right version for your computer.
Dose iFonebox safe?
You can totally trust iFonebox and make a right option for your significant information, the application itself is able to detect and extract data in a reliable and safe way. Besides, to protect your privacy, once you close the program, all scanned data will disappear and you have to download and scan again the next time you start the program.
How does it work?
Step one: Download and Launch
Run iFonebox after you download it on your computer, connect your device to iFonebox with USB cable, then, you’ll see a bold Start in the center of the interface, click it, so you can continue to next stage.
More information: You have to choose Trust the computer on your iPhone screen if this is the first time to connect your iPhone to PC.
Step Two: Scan and wait
It will start to scan after you click the WhatsApp icon, you don’t need to do anything until it completes, and the duration depends on the amount of your data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and transfer
Finally, you’re able to manage your WhatsApp messages on iOS device, select the checkbox and transfer them to your PC.