Messages are one of the most important ways to communicate with our family members/ friends/ colleagues. They are so dear to us that some keep threads to remind us about the memorable conversations we have had with our loved ones. An accidental deletion or otherwise, like failed to update, virus attack, etc. It is not uncommon for many iPhone users to delete their text messages. This is reason enough to find out an efficient way to recover deleted texts from iPhone itself especially when you don’t have any backup.
Curious about how to get missing texts back from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly? iFonebox allows you to do so by scanning your device deeply and extracting almost all file types like phone numbers, photos, videos, voice memos, messages, iMessages, reminders, calendar events, notes, call logs, safari history, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. Know some more features below:
- It’s highly effective and quite easy to use
- It allows you to preview data before recovery and retrieve data selectively.
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Support data recovery for almost all iOS devices running different iOS operating systems, including iPhone X/ iPhone XS/iPhone XR/iPhone XS Max
- You’re allowed to download the free trial version to see all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- You can selectively back data up without backing the whole backup
- It’s 100% safe and never leak your personal information
The following tutorial will show you the instructions to restore lost iPhone XS text messages without a backup file. Before we start the progress, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can back up them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.