I have just updated my software on my iPhone XS and this has resulted in my contacts being lost. I know I haven’t performed a backup before. How do I recover them? Please help! Thanks in advance!
Many users will not have backed up their iPhone at that moment, the moment just before accidently deleting the record of their calls. Many will not have backed up ever.
I think many iOS users have encountered this problem, and wonder how they can recover their contacts from their iPhone itself. You should not be worried. All you need to do is to get a professional iPhone recovery software which can help us get the call logs back, and iFonebox is such a tool. With the help of iFonebox, you still have chance to restore contacts from iPhone without backup.
See what’s the main features of the program?
- Highest recovery rate in the industry
- Quite easy to operate and absolutely safe
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to handle with as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, safari history, call logs, photos, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Selectively restore what you need from backups or devices to your computer
- It’s compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices running different iOS versions, including iPhone XS/ iPhone XS Max/ iPhone XR
Actually, data loss can occur to everyone at any time, thus having a backup is equivalent to having an insurance. Compared to iTunes and iCloud, iFonebox can help you selectively back you iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch data up. And you can view the transferred data on your computer easily.
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to get contacts back from iPhone if no backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.