Apple allows you to back up your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod via iCloud and it provides you 5 GB free storage space. Your data and settings are updated automatically to iCloud when the device is connected via Wi-Fi. This can be a convenient way to keep your data safe in case of data loss. Are you wondering what files have been backed up to iCloud? Here we are going to recommend you an efficient way to download iCloud backup free to PC or Mac so that you can view iCloud backup files.
iFonebox is an professional and powerful iOS backup extractor which enables you to access iCloud backup files on Mac/PC. With the help of the program, you can restore specific content like contacts, notes, messages, iMessages, call logs, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, pictures, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc. All you need is to sign in your iCloud account and the program will automatically detects your iCloud backups. Let’s take a look at some of its other features:
- Very easy to use: it saves you from a lot of unnecessary hassle
- Flexible recovery: it provides you with three independent working modes like recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Well compatibility: it compatible with almost a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: it allows you to see all the recoverable data as long as they are not wiped out
- Selectively recovery: You are allowed to choose data to recover without restoring the whole backup file
You can download and use the trial version of the software totally for free. It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. The following are the steps to extract data from iCloud backup to Mac/PC.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Voice Memos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the memos you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.