Text conversations deleted after iOS 12.1.4 update? Every iOS update may case data loss on your iPhone. It is urgent to recover important iPhone text messages after iOS 12.1.4 upgrade, especially for those who care much about sensitive SMS and want to quickly get the messages back.
No panic, iFonebox offers the most convenient way to undelete iPhone text messages after iOS 12 upgrade, with or without a backup before. It works well with the almost all kind of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max. It can help you deal with as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, voice memos, videos, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more.
Now let’s check its some other features:
- Flexible recovery: it has three independent working modes
- Preview function: it allows you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- Compatibility: it works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- Ease of use: it’s easy to operate and the progress can be done without much effort
- Selective migrate data: you can choose target data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
- 100% safe: only you can access your personal data on your computer
- It's versatile: It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any existing data on your device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore messages after you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 12.1.4.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.