There could be different reasons for losing your data after iOS 13 beta 2 update. Too often, when the update is halted, users experience an unexpected data loss. Chances are that your data would still be there on your iOS device, but you are not able to access it. You can always restore a previous backup to your iPhone or use a dedicated data recovery tool as well.
To get lost iPhone data back after an iOS 13.2 beta upgrade, you can try to restart your device, restore from an iTunes/iCloud backup, or put your trust on a recovery tool. Here I strongly recommend you that use iFonebox, which is capable of scanning your device and extracting lost data even if you don’t have any backup. This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore mistakenly deleted iPhone text messages as well as many other files without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It supports as many as 17 file formats
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily retrieve disappeared data after I update my iPhone to iOS 13.2 beta.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take messages for instance, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.