My iPhone 6s has a problem of upgrading. I tried to update my iPhone to the latest iOS 11.4 Beta 5 version but it failed, and I lost part of my messages. Why would this happen? Any suggestions?
Part One: What’s new about iOS 11.4 Beta 5?
- Improve the running speed of device
- Fix the telephone receiver noise during the call
- Optimize the battery heating issue while charging
- Improve the charging speed while the screen in bright state
- Optimize the response performance of clicking Home button when device is locked
- Fix the the issue that unable to light screen by clicking Home button when device is locked
- Optimize the bluetooth consumption issue
- Fix the bug that unable to trigger the 3D Touch when device is unlocked
Part Two: Tips for avoiding data loss after an update to iOS 11.2.5.
- Check compatibility for your device
- Create a backup using iTunes or iCloud
- Know your passcode of device
- Have your Apple ID ready
- Charge up the battery
- Ensure available storage on device
- Under favorable network environment
Part Three: How to recover messages after iPhone update to iOS 11.4 Beta 5?
As a professional iOS data recovery software, iFonebox allows you to recover as many 17 kinds of data loss in various scenarios. No matter what device you are working with, old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE or new iPhone X/8 (Plus)/7, there’s always a great possibility that you can find your lost data on them. The following are the main features of iFonebox that make it best for you to retrieve messages after iPhone update to iOS 11.4 Beta 5:
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery mode
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy definitely
Also Read: How do I recover lost notes from iCloud backup after iPad update to iOS 11?
Besides, we’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to recover our data. iFonebox, an amazing software that is easy to use, and the following simple guide would simplify the process to restore messages after iPhone update to iOS 11.4 Beta 5, which can definitely meet your demand. Download first before we get started!
Step One: Launch iFonebox
Run iFonebox after you download it on the computer, connect your device to iFonebox with USB cable, then, you’ll see a bold Next in the center of the interface, click it, so you can continue to next stage.
Step Two: Scan data
It will start to scan after you click the Messages icon, you don’t need to do anything until it completes, the duration depends on the amount of your data, please be patient.
Step Three: Recover Date
Finally, you’re able to check the missing Messages you want to recover, select the checkbox and retrieve them to your PC.