My safari history is gone, but I didn’t delete it through settings. Could the history have been deleted through an iOS update? Please help? Is there any way to retrieve it? Any help would be much appreciated!
To tell the truth, an iOS update could have deleted your safari history. You can go to Settings >Your Name >iCloud and sign in, to see if Safari sync service is enabled. If it is, try turning it off, wait a couple of minutes, and slide it back on. If not, try restoring from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Is it possible to view and restore deleted safari history on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch even though you don’t have any available backup? The answer is definitely yes, and all your need is a professional iOS data recovery tool.
iFonebox is a program specializing in iPhone safari history recovery. In addition to recover deleted history on iPhone Safari, it can also retrieve contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, call logs, reminders, events in calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. It’s capable of retrieving lost data directly from device itself even you don’t have any backup.
See some main features as below:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase the full version
- It also can be used to back your target data up instead of backing the whole device up
- It’s quite easy to use and highly effective
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any current info on your device
- It works well for a large variety of iOS devices, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to get back missing internet browsing history from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Safari History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of data will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.