I deleted messages and now I want them back. Is there any chance to have my messages back without restoring my iCloud backup? Maybe with some technicians from apple? Please help me!
Apple enables you to back up your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch via iCloud, it automatically back up your device each day when your device’s screen is locked, charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network. This can be an easy way to keep your data safe in case of data loss. Are you wondering where the iCloud backup stored? Here we are going to share an efficient way with you to view and download iCloud backup to your computer.
We all know that if you made frequent backups of your important data in your iPhone, you can easily get access to your iCloud backup by restoring the whole backup. Actually, iFonebox enables you to find the almost all file types and preview them and you can recover any part of them according to your needs. See some of its key features below:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It comes with three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It works well with all kinds of iOS devices like iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It can be used to handle with 17 file types of data like contacts, texts, internet history, call records, photos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- The preview function allows you to read all the recoverable data before the backup progress
- You can flexible transfer your data instead of backing up the entire device
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily restore data from iCloud backup to your computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Take photos for example, click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the photos you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.